Northern Interior Adjusters Ltd.
Multi-line adjusting, Third party administration and Risk management services.
Northern Interior Insurance Adjusters
We at Northern Interior Insurance Adjusters Ltd., are committed to protecting the privacy,
confidentiality, accuracy and security of the personal information that we collect, use, retain
and disclose in the course of handling your claim.
We may collect and use information from you and others, including, but not limited to the following:
- Name, address and telephone numbers
- Age, gender, marital status, and family information
- Previous insurance and claims experience
- Employment information
- Banking information, credit ratings, and payment records
- Identification numbers
- Assets and liabilities
- Medical and health information
- Driving record
The information gathered during the course of our investigation, may be used for, but not limited to, the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide you with ongoing services, establish and maintain communications, and to respond to your inquiries
- To investigate and settle your claims, and determine your eligibility for benefits
- To manage the claim as required
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
- To detect and prevent fraud
- To share, as reasonably required for the above noted purposes, information gathered with your insurer, other insurers, insurance reporting agencies, law and fire officials, and other interested third parties. These other organizations are also required to comply with privacy laws similar to those that apply to our company.
We do not sell client lists nor do we collect, use or disclose your personal information without your consent, except where authorized by law. We will obtain your consent and explain the purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information. Information will only be used for the purpose for which it was gathered, namely the handling of your claim.
More information regarding the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act (PIPEDA) can be found at various web sites where the Canadian Government has detailed this information, such as: www.pipeda.org.
Privacy Questions, Comments or Requests
Northern Interior Insurance Adjusters Ltd.
PO Box 162 Terrace, BC V8G 4A6
T: (250) 638-6442
F: (250) 638-6448
Contact Us for More Information
Terrace, BC (Main Office)
Tel: (250) 638-6442
Fax: (250) 638-6448
Prince George, BC
Tel: (250) 564-6442
Fax: (250) 638-6448
Get In touCh
Our offices are closed daily from 12pm to 1pm